Moving On


"All good things come to an end.
It's been fun for everyone.
Peace and hope are never gone.
Love you all and say 'So long'."

Verse from The End Bear's packaging

When I received the email notice from Google stating that they were going to stop supporting certain blogging apps, I decided it might be a good time to reconsider my social media set-up. I write romance as Mariposa Cruz and women's fiction as Susan Winters with separate Facebook pages and blogs for each identity.

While I have thoroughly enjoyed having two separate blogs with changing times it makes sense to consolidate to one blog while exploring other platforms.  

Mariposa’s Musings started in 2009 a few months prior to the release of my first romance title, Howl. BTW I hope to re-release Howl later this year. Stay tuned. Ten years, seven titles and 214 posts later here we are. I want to extend a heartfelt thanks to all the guests, authors, followers and casual passersby who have been involved with Mariposa’s Musings.  While most authors are thrilled to reach "The End" of a manuscript, this final post has been a tough one for me to write.

The good news is that going forward I will continue writing as Mariposa Cruz and include my Mariposa content to my Create on the Side blog. Create on the Side is a celebration of those like myself who balance creative pursuits with working full time featuring interviews with artists, actors, musicians and authors.  In fact, some of my guests have appeared on both blogs.  I’m excited that fellow 20Books to 50K attendees, Wendy Van Camp and Donna K.Weaver will be visiting Create on the Side this later month. Hope to see you there!

Popular posts from this blog

Read 'Em & Eat-Mesquite Turkey Quesadillas

Author Interview Monique McDonnell