"All good things come to an end. It's been fun for everyone. Peace and hope are never gone. Love you all and say 'So long'." Verse from The End Bear's packaging When I received the email notice from Google stating that they were going to stop supporting certain blogging apps, I decided it might be a good time to reconsider my social media set-up. I write romance as Mariposa Cruz and women's fiction as Susan Winters with separate Facebook pages and blogs for each identity. While I have thoroughly enjoyed having two separate blogs with changing times it makes sense to consolidate to one blog while exploring other platforms. Mariposa’s Musings started in 2009 a few months prior to the release of my first romance title, Howl. BTW I hope to re-release Howl later this year. Stay tuned. Ten years, seven titles and 214 posts later here we are. I want to extend a heartfelt thanks to all the guests, authors, followers and casual passersb...
I had the good fortune to meet Regina Duke at a gathering of local romance writers and I’m thrilled to have her as a guest today. Regina Duke also writes dog books as Linda White. What inspired you to become a writer? As a child I read constantly. I have a memory dating back before kindergarten of copying the print off a page onto a piece of paper. I did not know what the page said at that time, but I felt compelled to write those symbols on paper. I was writing! My first trip to the library at five years old was memorable because they would only allow us to check out four children’s books at a time, and I read all four in the car on the way home. There were never enough stories! So I began writing my own as soon as I had access to pens and paper. I shared with girl friends at school. Ironically, although my writing skills always earned As in school, my male English teachers never enjoyed my creative efforts! Not masculine enough, I guess. Who are your favorite romance cha...
Savage Hunger Kathleen McKnight is on a dangerous mission to help her army team take down a drug lord. She's a tough as nails recruit, but when she's caught in the crossfire, she has to rely on a mysterious man to save her. She has no idea that he has big plans for her... Connor Anderson is a jaguar shifter who is looking for his mate. When he rescues Kathleen in the jungle-twice—he can't help but be intrigued. Will a bite or a scratch turn Kathleen into the perfect jaguar mate? ABOUT THE AUTHOR USA Today bestselling author, Terry Spear has written numerous paranormal romance novels and two medieval Highland historical romances. An award-winning author, Terry’s Heart of the Wolf was named a Publishers Weekly’s Best Book of the Year in 2008. A retired lieutenant colonel in the U.S. Army Reserves, Terry Spear spends every spare moment writing paranormal romance as well as historical and true life stories for both teen and adult audiences. Spear lives in Crawford, ...