Dancing to Australia

Did you know an Italian study discovered that recovering heart surgery patients were happier taking waltz classes than those who cycled or ran the treadmill? I know I'd rather be on the dance floor than anywhere else.

Quick update: I've been busy with the final edits on the 2nd title in the Rhythm & Romance series. Harris Channing just sent me the cover and it's gorgeous! I hope to release "Ladies Man" later this Fall.

Today I'm guest posting at Louisehttp://louiselyndon.blogspot.com Lyndon's blog about a certain cowboy who first invited me onto the dance floor. My sister Wild Rose author is based in Melbourne, Australia and I'm thrilled to be her guest. Hope to see you there!

Popular posts from this blog

Read 'Em & Eat-Mesquite Turkey Quesadillas

Moving On

Author Interview Monique McDonnell