Wedding Tango-Release Party

To celebrate the publication of Wedding Tango, I asked the production team 
What is your favorite romantic locale?

Marian also writes Regency Romance as Colleen Ladd.
My vote for the best place to take a romantic vacation is Salzburg, Austria. It’s a fairytale landscape, complete with a truly old Old Town, winter wonderland scenery, and an actual castle. Plus, it’s the birthplace of Mozart and home to absolutely gorgeous music to go along with the breathtaking scenery. There’s truly nothing missing—investigate the ancient buildings, tour the castle, go skiing on nearby Untersberg mountain, and when the day is done, cuddle close to your beau before a roaring fire. Perfect!

In addition to formatting, Stevie also does cover design.
I'm not much of a swimmer but I think there's something peaceful and sweet about a secluded beach. A scenic place like Lake Tahoe, Nevada where you can sit on the sand or the rocks and enjoy the view. Tahoe runs cold though, so maybe be careful about dipping your toes in the water.






When Mariposa asked me this question, the first place that came to my mind is Paris. Of course, Paris is the city of love.

But I’ve never had the desire to see Paris.
I’ve travelled all over the Southern United States and to me, the most romantic place I’ve visited is Savannah,Georgia. There is just something about the history of that place. The grand trees draped in Spanish moss. The beauty of the squares. The ghost stories of lost love and just the feel of the city itself. You know that feeling you got when you were a kid right before going to a fair? As a jaded adult I got that feeling there. What a welcome change!
It’s a romantic place, it’s fun and it’s beautiful. So, I’ll take my romance—Southern Style.


The Na Pali Coast is a 15 mile stretch of pristine coastline of NW Kauai. Due to its remote location, it has remained in its natural state for thousands of years.  Rising as high as 3,000 feet above the ocean, the sheer cliffs are breathtaking making you grateful to live in a world with such unspoiled beauty. To reach the isolated coastline you could hike 11 miles through rugged terrain. A much better way to access this stretch of paradise is by a sailing catamaran at sunset with that someone special by your side. 

Thank you readers for joining us in celebrating the release of Wedding Tango!

Popular posts from this blog

Read 'Em & Eat-Mesquite Turkey Quesadillas

Moving On

Author Interview Monique McDonnell