Lovestruck Two Step-Release Party


Since Lovestruck Two Step is all about a making dive bar a local favorite, I asked my production team to describe their favorite hangout.

Not only has Harris designed all of the covers for The Rhythm & Romance series and Hot Flash, she is also an author. And she did a cool job with Ever After, one of Susan Winters’ titles.

What's my favorite hangout?  I am a homebody.  My favorite part of the day is when everyone is home safe and sound and we're just hanging out.  I love watching movies with my daughters. Sitting next to hubby and catching up with how his day went.  Home is my favorite hangout. May seem boring but since I spend most of my time here, wouldn't it suck if I didn't just love it?

Marian could truly be called a “Writer’s Editor” and she's worked with me on all four Rhythm &
Romance titles. She also writes Regency romance as Colleen Ladd.

My favorite hangout is a tiny restaurant called The Wandering Moose. The owners happen to be friends of mine, but they treat everyone who walks through the door like friends. The food is great, and if you hang out there long enough, chances are, any friend you haven't seen for a little while but are thinking of checking in with will walk through the door. It's a cozy, friendly space, and when the chill of winter moves in, you're guaranteed to find a fire licking away at logs in the large hearth, giving the room a warm, cheery glow. A lovely place to spend a winter afternoon.


In addition to formatting, Steve also does cover design.  A copy of one of her covers is featured.

 My favorite hangout isn't anything too exciting. Just sitting inside while it's storming, raining or snowing, listening to it beat on the windows. I could be reading a book or watching something or playing a game, and the ambient noises of the storm make me feel secluded and safe.




Two places are favorites of mine (that’s not cheating because they’re neighbors) Lead Dog Brewing/Nevada Sunset Winery.  Actually three Nevada wineries call the 4th Street location home, they share the heavy equipment and the tasting room. Both the brewery and the winery have a relaxed atmosphere, perfect for hanging out with friends or sampling a flight with that special someone.

Popular posts from this blog

Read 'Em & Eat-Mesquite Turkey Quesadillas

Moving On

Author Interview Monique McDonnell